Finding off-campus housing can be difficult and time consuming for students. The NCSAC wants to help make the process as easy as possible for you, so you can focus on studying and all the other things on your to-do list.
We’ve recently partnered with Places4Students Inc. to provide an online collection of numerous housing options. Places4Students provides students, schools and landlords with the highest quality, off-campus housing service. The website provides a large real-time database of student housing vacancies in our area, including photos and text, contact information and property features.
If you are a looking for a home away from home, search listings on Places4Students here:
As a student you can also post a FREE roommate or sublet advertisement on Places4Students:
We’ve heard your feedback! We have a brand new page with Places4Students to post your property listings, with fantastic new features, such as:
- Google-mapping capabilities
- Up-to-date database that is real-time 24/7
- Descriptive listings with photos, amenity icons and floor plans to advertise your property most effectively
- Quick search capabilities allow students to sort listings by prices, preferred features and specific requirements
- Live customers support (toll-free) or “help” link online
Post your new listings here now:
KnowFire.ca – KnowFire.ca is a fire safety awareness program for students based out of Canada’s Niagara Region.
Ontario Human Rights Commission – You have the right to equal treatment when buying, selling, renting or being evicted from an apartment, house, condominium or commercial property.
Ontario Tenants Rights – A web guide to Ontario’s Landlord and Tenant Act, the Residential Tenancies Act, tenants’ rights, social justice, and rental housing issues.
Landlord and Tenant Board – The Landlord and Tenant Board (LTB) resolves:
- disputes between residential landlords and tenants
- eviction applications filed by non-profit housing co-operatives
The LTB also provides information about its practices and procedures and the rights and responsibilities of landlords and tenants under the Residential Tenancies Act.