Food Bank Request

In order to access the Emergency Food Bank, please complete the “Food Bank Intake Form” below.

Once you complete the intake form, you will be registered to use the Emergency Food Bank for the current academic year.  In order to get a food bag, you must then visit the NCSAC office at your campus and ask to use the Emergency Food Bank.

We will have pre-packaged bags for you and would be happy to help once you’ve registered for the program.

If you are an International Student, please make sure you complete the form and then have an International Advisor sign it.  You will need to do this before we can register you for any food bank use.

Food Bank Intake Form